Popular Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I want a 1950s wife!

Every now and then I get to view the world through a normie's eyes.
What the world looks like to the a non ADHDer.
Well as I sit here taking an honest appraisal of what is in my vision,
I'm backsliding. The Fly Lady would not be pleased with me.

I don't want to be a slob...
I wanna be like her!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My kitchen table is underneath a bunch of stuff, I think.
Laundry piled up so high it's giving me nightmares.
Baby crap (not literal, you know, toys and stuff) everywhere.
Books, magazines, dirty dishes, smudged windows and the dust.
oye vey we won't even go there, or in the bathrooms for that matter.
Yet here I sit typing away about it and it's not getting any better at all!

I HATE that!

I need a wife... a 1950s wife with pearls and heals.

She can be black and white or color, it doesn't matter to me.

I'd smell the pot roast and potatoes cooking in the oven,
I'd smell things like, like, CLEAN!

Damn... why do I have to do EVERYTHING myself!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I WANNA 1950s WIFE!!!

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

omw how spoilt am i now... i have a maid who comes in every saturday to clean up and do laundry and everything!